Act now to secure your maximum rebateView Our Full EV & PHEV Range
It's official, the Government Clean Car Rebate will come to an end on 31 Dec 2023.
The Clean Car Rebate will come to an end for vehicles registered after 31st December. Removing up to $7,015 rebate on EVs, PHEVs and low emission vehicles.
This presents challenges and opportunities for those interested in low emission vehicles that currently qualify for a rebate.
- Vehicles registered in New Zealand after the 31st December 2023 deadline will not be eligible for any rebate.
- Choice of vehicle will reduce as the deadline approaches; there is limited new vehicle stock arriving in NZ before the end of the year.
- Competition for vehicles will increase as stock becomes limited.
- Those buying now will have the largest range of vehicles, models, colours and specs to choose from.
- Acting now ensures you avoid potential shipping or transport delays that could affect your registration date.
What should you do now?
I'm very interested
ACT FAST - Browse our range below and enquire now if you’d like to arrange a test drive or have any questions answered.Browse range
I’m just browsing
FIRM UP YOUR TIMESCALES - 31st December is the deadline that affects you and your clean car decision. Enquire below if we can be of any help.Send us A Message
*The removal of the clean car rebate by 31st December 2023 is a current commitment of the New Zealand National Party.
$7,015 is the maximum rebate available.